Introducing our 2-tonne Crane Jib with Tow Ball, an incredibly versatile attachment designed to enhance your forklift’s utility in the workshop or yard.
- Quick Attachment: These slip-on tow jib attachments can be effortlessly fitted to your forklift, transforming it into a more versatile tool for various tasks.
- Enhanced Versatility: When fitted to a forklift with a nominal capacity greater than 2500kgs and operating on a sealed, compact, and level surface, you gain the ability to move trailers and lift items that aren’t on pallets.
- Maximum weight on towball must not exceed 400kg
- Lifting Working Load Limit (WLL): 2000kg at 1160mm load centre
- Unit Weight: 45kg
- Fork Pocket Size: 140 x 65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres: 250mm
- Fork Pocket Length: 1220mm
- Overall dimensions: 1420 x 420 x 135mm
- HCG 655mm
- VCG -30mm
- Painted safety yellow
- Fitting these attachments to a forklift involves hazards, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your forklift meets the minimum rated lifting capacity. Please read and fully understand the instruction manual before use.
- Towing trailers with a forklift equipped with a tow jib can impose overturning forces on the forklift and additional stress on the mast and braking system. The load being towed must not exceed 25% of the forklift’s mass, up to a total load weight of 400kg. Towing should be conducted in a slow, smooth, and controlled manner, and always on level ground. Sharp turns must be avoided at all times to prevent trailer jack-knifing.
Enhance your forklift’s capabilities and safety with the 2-tonne Crane Jib with Tow Ball from Allied Forklifts. This attachment empowers you to handle various tasks with ease, but it’s essential to adhere to safety guidelines for trouble-free operations.